A Viking Full System Warranty (FSW) is a special 20-year warranty for the complete installed waterproofing or roofing solution from Viking Roofspec. It is a warranty combining roofing materials and installation into one document. In the unlikely event of an issue with the project, Viking Roofspec are responsible for material failure and/or installation; despite Viking only being a material supply company. This makes it simple for the building owner.
It’s a very special type of warranty, involving a series of inspections by a technical representative of Viking Roofspec every 1, 2, 5, 10 and 15 years of the 20-year period.
A fee of $750 applies to this warranty type if the job is under 1000m2. Not all projects will be eligible for a FSW, so they need to be applied for on-line (conditions apply).
Viking Roofspec will take responsibility for any job with a Viking Full System Warranty as per the terms outlined in the warranty form.
What does the Viking Full System Warranty offer?
• Covers both roofing product and installation in one document
• Financially-backed by the Tiri Group - a substantial New Zealand company
• Installation exclusively by Viking Licensees who have completed stage two of Viking’s licensing programme
• Comprehensive inspection, sign-off and quality control regime
• Regular application audits to ensure installation standards are maintained
• Roof care instructions
The Viking Full System Warranty is a comprehensive roofing and waterproofing warranty system that ensures a quality job and peace of mind.
To download or read our Viking Full System Warranty brochure, click here
Click here to apply for the Full System Warranty