Viking Enviroclad, a TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) waterproofing membrane offers absolute watertight integrity for low-slope roofs. Enviroclad has been installed on tens of thousands of homes and commercial buildings across the country and the Pacific Islands.
Enviroclad is a mesh-reinforced, heat-weldable waterproofing membrane that can be installed on most low-slope and pitched roofs, gutters and parapets, pond liners, balconies, under floating decks and roof gardens of commercial and residential buildings – new or existing.
- Installed only by Viking Approved Applicators
- Formulated to suit a wide range of climatic conditions
- UV resistant
- Water potability certified
- 100% recyclable
- Wide rolls – (up to 3.66m) = less seams
- Long rolls – (30.4m) = less seams
- 20-year product warranty
- CodeMark Certified (Certificate No. 30058)
- BRANZ Appraised (Appraisal No. 656)