Viking Butylclad is ideal for waterproofing low-slope roofs and gutters. Its long narrow rolls minimise unnecessary end-laps and off-cut waste.
Viking Butylclad membranes are made of 70% butyl and 30% EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber; the latter providing the extra UV resistance and elongation properties over 100% butyl membranes.
- UV resistant
- Elongation properties
- Pliable material
- Can be painted with approved paint systems
- Installed only by Viking Approved Applicators
- 20-year product warranty
- Colour: Black and Grey
- Thickness: 1.0mm and 1.5mm
- Roll width: 1350mm
- Roll length: 20m (for 1.5mm thick), 25m (1.0mm thick)
- Full System Warranty Option: 20-years
- BRANZ Appraised (Appraisal No. 307)