Viking WarmRoof is a roof assembly comprising of a membrane; rigid insulation board; and a vapour barrier installed on top of a substrate.
Our system is secured by F.A.S.T. adhesive technology that doesn’t pierce the thermal layer but still provides the necessary wind uplift resistance. The savings from the building’s new energy efficiencies can amortise the entire re-roof cost as soon as eight years after installation, depending on the thickness used.
Why a Viking WarmRoof system?
- Highest possible fire performance (Group 1-S)
- World leading rigid insulation boards - Kingspan Polyiso
- Polyiso has the highest R-Value - maximum ROI
- F.A.S.T adhesive to secure panels to substrate (avoids mechanical fasteners and thermal bridging)
- Environmentally friendly insulation - no CFCs in manufacture
- Tapered option to maximise watershed
- Compatible with any of Viking's membrane systems
- The ability to add a cover board for high foot traffic commercial roofs
- Maximises green star building points
- BRANZ Appraised (Appraisal No.713)