A roof garden is a roof that is covered with vegetation and soil; lined by a proprietary drainage and membrane system that ensures the living space below remains watertight.
Helping improve the quality of life in our urban environments and reducing the impact on our limited resources; a Viking Roof Garden System is designed to do just that: offer both functional and aesthetically appealing benefits.
The Viking Roof Garden system offers both functional and aesthetically appealing benefits:
- Reduces storm water runoff
- Air and water purification
- Protects roof membrane from climatic extremes
- Sound and temperature control
- Insulates and shades the building
- Provides a pleasant outdoor area
- Utilises a building's ‘5th wall’
- Installed only by a Viking Approved Applicator
- 20-year product warranty
- BRANZ Appraised (Appraisal No. 903)