Viking Peel and Stick is a self-adhering below-ground waterproofing system consisting of a 1.5mm thick rubberised asphalt membrane, on the face of which a heavy-duty, high impact polyethylene film, has been laminated.
The adhesive side has a removable release sheet that is peeled back at the time of application to a pre-primed substrate and then fully bonds to it.
- Adheres to various substrate types
- Can be installed to maximum depth of 3.5m
- Elastomeric properties
- Bond improves over time
- Proven track record over the last 20-years
- Installed only by a Viking Approved Applicator
- 20-year product warranty
- BRANZ Appraised (Appraisal No. 826)