Viking Mercury FC torch-on system, consists of polyester and fibreglass modified bitumen membrane that can be used for vertical and horizontal waterproofing applications.
It is applied as a single layer down to a depth of 3.5 meters. It can go down to 10m when installed as a double-layer.
Mercury FC is manufactured with a SBS rubberised bitumen compound that renders excellent cold flexibility, down to -20°C degrees; preventing splitting or cracking in extreme conditions.
Being 4mm thick, it has high puncture resistance which is important for protection from damage during construction.
- Very high chemical resistance
- Rot proof
- Double-layer option for higher hydrostatic pressure situations
- Torch applied; maximum adhesion
- Installed only by a Viking Approved Applicator
- 20-year product warranty
- BRANZ Appraised (Appraisal No. 864)